Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Student Travel Safety Tips Shared on World Footprints Radio

One of the things I enjoy most is sharing my experiences with people. I was honored to be interviewed by Tonya Fitzpatrick as a featured guest on World Footprints’ radio show today.

World Footprints is an online radio, TV, and website geared towards responsible, conscientious, and informed travelers.

We discussed how to keep teens safe while traveling internationally, which is a very relevant topic today. I provided some of our top tips on how any student can be careful as they travel.

If you want to hear my interview, you can listen . . .




  • Online: Click here for the audio file (and the show description). [This is an updated link - my interview starts at about 24 minutes in.] The show will be permanently available as an audio file on World Footprints' archive.



  • On Your Phone: If you'd like to listen to World Footprints on your mobile, you can download the Stitcher app for free. The app works with iPhone, iPod Touch, Palm and Blackberry. An encore broadcast of my interview will be available on their mobile channel for one week.
I am privileged to have shared a few thoughts on how to stay safe while traveling and I hope you have an opportunity to listen in.

Mike Bowers
Senior Director of Health and Safety

No comments:

Post a Comment