Monday, June 6, 2011

We've Moved to a New Blog!

I'm pleased to announce that People to People has a new blog platform. That means we will no longer be blogging on this site. If you'd like to continue reading my posts on health and safety, or April's posts on food and nutrition, please go to . . .


Our new blog has a different format that makes it easier to read, share, and comment on blog posts. You'll notice that we cover many categories and topics in addition to health and safety. It's the best place to get a look into current happenings at People to People Ambassador Programs.

This old blog will stay up for a little longer. But in a few weeks, if you come to this link, you will automatically be redirected to the new blog.

In the meantime, check out the new blog!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd come on and say that the new blog looks brilliant. I like how the left hand categories stay there even when you scroll through the posts. I think it looks very clear and fresh and I look forward to reading the latest posts.

    ReplyDelete